The targets we have set ourselves will ensure we remain on track to meet our long-term objectives. Below is an example of some targets we have set:
Our Environment: To be Carbon Neutral by 2015
• Continue to manage and measure energy usage in our office locations
• Reduce dependency on paper-based communications
• Maintain 100% use of recycled paper and reduce to below 6.6 reams of recycled paper per person
• Complete progress of launching a car sharing scheme incentive
• Continue reviewing vehicle fleet for suitability of replacing with low and zero emission vehicles
Our People: To be recognised in the UK as an employer of choice for developing people to be the best they can be.
• Employees across the Group believe that the learning and development provision and opportunities provided across the Group meet their individual needs and enable them to achieve their potential
• Zeta to receive nomination for recognition for its commitment to learning, development and career progression
• Create an environment where employees believe their health and wellbeing is supported to enable them to contribute to the performance of the organisation
• Employees are engaged in the communities in which we work and contribute actively to the growth and wellbeing of those communities and are recognised across the industry as a whole
Our Marketplace: To set the standards for innovation, value and service that others aspire to.
• Build relationships with and influence the CR activities of suppliers and train contractors to enable them to createworthwhile, sustainable and aligned CR policies
• Develop and deliver an agreed approach to work placements and work experience across the Group
• Improve overall customer satisfaction ratings in the annual customer survey
• Continue to educate and innovate within our marketplace introducing our new ‘intelligent compliance’ approach
Our Communities: To be recognised by local communities as the number one partner for the delivery of positive social and economic impact.
• Contribute actively to local communities by encouraging employees across the Group to volunteer time and expertise
• Set up a programme with other business partners/suppliers to provide valuable work experience to the unemployed in different areas and disciplines in the business
• Influence the understanding of health and safety risk management through educational partnerships. The Group will continue to aim to continue its engagement with at least four educational institutions